Community Forum

Can’t access Netflix

Highlighted
New Poster

Can’t access Netflix

When I try to view Netflix from either the apps menu or On demand listing, the app displays the Netflix logo for a few seconds then goes back to whatever was on before I selected it. I never get to a login screen. I’ve tried refreshing the system, restarting Netflix, logging out of my devices, and every other Netflix related fix I can find. Any ideas?
Tags (2)
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Can’t access Netflix

Which box is it? Is it happening on all 3? One of your boxes doesn’t have Netflix access

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

It’s the primary box I believe it’s labeled living room in my account set up. Netflix is currently still working on the other box, and worked on this one not long ago. This is a new development.
Diamond Problem Solver

Try Pressing A and arrow over to Reset Netflix

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I’ve tried that several times already. No effect.
Bronze Problem Solver

Hello, I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.