Thank you for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum.
Below are the directions on how to use the Xfinity X1 On-Screen Guide to manage the brightness of the Power button and time display lights that appear on the front of your X1 TV Box.
To access Device Settings:
- Using the remote, press the xfinity button.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow button to highlight Settings (the gear icon) and press OK.
Note: If your remote does not have an OK button, press the raised button in the center of the directional pad.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Device Settings and press OK.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Device Lights and press OK.
- Select Power Light Brightness and press OK.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow button to select your preferred brightness level. Then press OK.
- Press Exit to finish.