Community Forum

Audio sync issues--no answers and even the customer survey doesn't work!

Highlighted
New Poster

Audio sync issues--no answers and even the customer survey doesn't work!

As many have indicated, there are audio sync issues and I've not seen where Comcast has addressed them.  I do a search on "lip sync issues" and that pulls up nothing but a ton of unrelated threads.  Guess I'm calling customer service.  Even the customer survey in which I tried to voice my disatisfaction errored out!  Geez, the state of cable television in the U.S.  This is why I lived as a cable-cutter for so long.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Audio sync issues--no answers and even the customer survey doesn't work!

@dohootowl wrote:

As many have indicated, there are audio sync issues and I've not seen where Comcast has addressed them.  I do a search on "lip sync issues" and that pulls up nothing but a ton of unrelated threads.  Guess I'm calling customer service.  Even the customer survey in which I tried to voice my disatisfaction errored out!  Geez, the state of cable television in the U.S.  This is why I lived as a cable-cutter for so long.

connected via HDMI to a TV? go to a cbs/nbc/abc prime time live show with talking and use your TV's remote to go to the TV's audio menu and find lip-sync. adjust that for best match. fixed?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Audio sync issues--no answers and even the customer survey doesn't work!

Hi there, @dohootowl

We wanted to reach out and touch base. Are you still experiencing audio sync issues? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!