Community Forum

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Promotion on Xfinity X1

Highlighted
Administrator

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Promotion on Xfinity X1

From December 12 through December 23, 2018, Xfinity X1 customers who also subscribe to Xfinity Internet will be eligible to receive a promotional code to unlock in-game currency in Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (while supplies last). Using your X1 voice remote, say “Assassin’s Creed Odyssey” to be directed to the destination page where you can watch Assassin’s Creed video content and enter your mobile number to receive a link to the website and the promotional code via text message.

**Note**: The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey promotion is unavailable on RNG150 devices.

How to Receive Your Code

1. Access the Assassin’s Creed destination page.
    Screenshot of Assassin's Creed Odyssey displayed on Xfinity X1

Or launch the application over the video.
    A caption for an in-game offer appears over the Assassin's Creed Odyssey video

2. Select Send to mobile.
    Send to mobile button is displayed in the bottom left of screen

3. Enter your mobile phone number, then select Send text. You will receive an SMS text message with a link to a web page with instructions on how to redeem.
    A box to enter a mobile phone number is displayed near the bottom

A monitor displays a message that the code has been sent and a nearby phone receives it

Text Message Copy:
    Your Assassin's Creed Odyssey Code from Xfinity: Follow the link above to redeem your code. 1234-5678-ABCD-EFGH

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey FAQs

Can I access the bonus code directly through X1?

No, you are not able to access the bonus code directly through your X1 TV Box.

What if I entered my phone number incorrectly?

Simply re-enter the correct number and select Send text.

Does it cost anything to access the Assassin’s Creed Promotional code on X1?

There are no additional charges for accessing this code on X1; however, standard text messaging rates will apply.

How do I learn more about the Assassin’s Creed Promotion on X1?

If you have any specific questions about the details, please go to www.assassinscreed.com/xfinity.

Why can’t I get the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey promotion on my X1 TV Box?

If the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey promotion isn’t available on your X1 TV Box, please verify that you have:

• A compatible X1 TV Box (RNG150 devices are not supported).
  • Xfinity Internet Service (any level).

If you still cannot access the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey promotion, reply to this post so that we can confirm whether the device is eligible and has the latest device software.

If you receive errors within the Assassin’s Creed Promotion on X1 that are preventing you from receiving the SMS link, try exiting and relaunching the feature. If you still have trouble, try rebooting your X1 TV Box. If the problem persists, please let us know here.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Promotion on Xfinity X1

On PS4, whewre do you go to enter this code for redemtpion?  Once you clicked link on phone, it prompted to login to ubisoft, and then it says that you can redeem your code.  There is no where to redeem the code...

New Poster

I followed all of the steps, got my code , but the ubisoft link never opens to enter the code, just sits and spins.

Administrator

@eh3rnandez & @rvielmo,

Thank you for posting your questions here in the Xfinity Forum. W apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Unfortunately if you have received your code and are experiencing difficulty entering it in the Ubisoft website you must contact Ubisoft directly. Comcast is only responsible for ensuring that the codes are distributed correctly. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Entered my phone number ... twice.  Still no text.

New Poster

Playstation 4
1. Log in to your PSN account.
2. Select PlayStation Store icon on the Home Screen.
3. On the PlayStation Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu.
4. Enter the code. 
5. Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue in the dialog box.

New Poster

I tried to pull up the assassin's creed odyssey promotion but it doesn't work ?
New Poster

Hey I tried by saying Assassin Creed Odyssey but it says I need HD to watch, I have triple play starter. So does that mean I can't receive it
Silver Problem Solver

@Hofhs wrote:
Hey I tried by saying Assassin Creed Odyssey but it says I need HD to watch, I have triple play starter. So does that mean I can't receive it

Check your latest statement and see if you can find a "HD Technolgy Fee".  (I hope they haven't renamed it to something else)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

@Hofhs

If you do not receive HD programming, you would need to upgrade in order to have received the promotion. 

New Poster

Still no text ... three days later!