Community Forum

Amazon prime closed captioning

New Poster

Amazon prime closed captioning

I am watching Amazon prime through my ex one box. How can I get close captioning on the screen? 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Amazon prime closed captioning

@stedon wrote:

I am watching Amazon prime through my ex one box. How can I get close captioning on the screen? 

The app should have the option (I don't have Prime but that is the way it works for me with Nexflix).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Well, I figured it out. Start watching the video and use the master big silver buttong to go to the bottom of the screen. You get options. then go all the way to the right to "CC," and Voila.

New Poster

Not solved!

Highlighted
Administrator

@stedon wrote:

@stedon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Xfinity Forum. To turn Closed Captioning on when using the Xfinity X1 Amazon Prime Video app, play any content that you want. When the item starts playing, push any of your directional arrows on your Xfinity remote. You will then see a "play bar". To the right of the play indicator you will see "CC". If you scroll over to the "CC" and select it you will see the pop-up "Closed Caption menu" where you can enable and modify the closed caption options.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!