Community Forum

Access your Gaia account to watch through X1 Amazon Prime Video

New Poster

Access your Gaia account to watch through X1 Amazon Prime Video

I already have a Gaia account. How do I watch Gaia programming on Xfinity X1 Amazon Prime Video. Gaia TV is also offered but asks to sign up; no place to enter Gaia sign in information.
Official Employee

Re: Access your Gaia account to watch through X1 Amazon Prime Video

Hi @limberger

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum.At this time, you can only access your Xfinity services through the X1 Platform or stream app as there is no option to login using your Comcast credentials to view your channels through Amazon Prime. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Okay. Then based on your information, I would need to cancel my GAIA account and open one through X1 who launched access to Amazon Prime recently. I really want to use GAIA programming through X1 now streaming Amazon Prime. Thank you.

Official Employee

I don't want to confuse you so I wanted to clarify. Only content in Amazon's 'Included with Prime' catalog will be searchable and discoverable on X1. Transactional channels and Free with Ads content can only be found within the Prime Video app itself. I've used the email address linked with your Forum account to send you a document with more details as well. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Thank you
Official Employee

You're welcome. I hope that helps. 

New Poster

How do you access your existing account on xfinity?
Silver Problem Solver

@Terryguz wrote:
How do you access your existing account on xfinity?

Not sure I understand.

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes, my question was answered, thank you. I had to cancel my GAIA account, then open it up through Comcast so I could watch it through them via Amazon Prime that they included in their package. They offered more programs on GAIA for some reason.

Official Employee

Hi @limberger

I'm happy you were able to get this figured out, and thanks for updating the post. This will hopefully help others who want to be able to access their content this way as well.