Community Forum

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Any idea why in Atlanta, GA I can’t get the Xi6 wireless 4K box’s to go with the 4K XGv4, stores don’t carry them and when I call customer service they act like they have never heard of 4K Service- any idea how I can get two Xi6 wireless boxes or am I just not understanding the 4K service.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: 4K

Some markets may be tech install still and needs a rental gateway, but I'll escalate it up to a colleague to look at your account

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks, I am just trying to get a better understanding, seems very confusing. I have Xfi internet at 250mbps and rent the top of the line Xfi modem..don’t mind having a tech come out, I am unfamiliar with “gateway”.
Official Employee

TAlberding, hey! Thanks for posting! If you have an xFi modem, you can get an xi6 box. It must be the secondary box on your account so if you already have a 4K DVR box, you're half way there. 

Let's get your 2 xi6 boxes. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

TAlberding, glad we were finally able to get your those xi6 boxes! It only took minimal detective work. haha. 

Post again if you need anything and thanks for being a valued customer! 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Ken did a fantastic job!!! Thanks for all your help