Community Forum

2019 LG nano cell hdmi issue

New Poster

2019 LG nano cell hdmi issue

I connected my x1 cable box, PS4, and oppo disc player to 3 HDMI ports on the TV. Only the PS4 can display a picture. Both of the others say "no signal". I get the same result when I switch the inputs or HDMI cables. One curious thing is that if I disconnect the power from the cable box and then reconnect I can see the bienvenidos message....then after about 20 sec screen goes blank and I get the no signal message. Any thoughts because I can't find a TV setting that if changed makes a difference
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: 2019 LG nano cell hdmi issue

Hard to say but I’d be leaning towards the tv because it’s affecting more than 1 of your devices

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks for replying.... and I agree. Was just curious to see if others had a similar issue and if so what was the solution.
Expert

adding.... did you use the same HDMI cable on each device?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Just to close the loop on this.... turned out to be the Xfinity box. Swapped it out and everything was fine.