Community Forum

2 TV Guide issues

Valued Contributor

2 TV Guide issues

I'm experiencing 2 similar issues with the TV guide listings. For some reason channel 366 FLIX won't show up in my favorites even though the SD version channel 202 does show up. I have tried taking off the favorite and putting it back on again but when I show the "favorites" listing it doesn't show up . This has been going on for a while.

Second problem, when in my favorites listing I can't get to the 1000+ channels. I have to go to the all channels listing to get to the 1000+ channels. I understand that the 1000+ channels were taken out of the surfing channels so people didn't have to surf through all those duplicate listings but if I want to get to them and enter in a 4 digit code I should be able to get to them without switching out of my favorites listing. Thanks

Expert

Re: 2 TV Guide issues

The 1000+ series are only a way of regrouping channels in a different way. They are only links, not another channel. The real channels are in 900 series and lower.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: 2 TV Guide issues

Yes I know that. I also know people didn't want them in the channel surfing line up so we can't scroll from the 900's to the 1000's while in favorities. But if I want to go to the 1000+ area I shouldn't have to come out of the favorites group to the all channel group to get there. In my opinion. Thanks