Community Forum

1 PSt error

New Poster

1 PSt error

I've been having the same issue all day. X1 box stays on IPST and then says "something's not quite right" with a RDK-03004 or sometimes a RDK-03030 error message. I've been replugging, rebooting, etc. many times. Our internet and phone service is fine, it's just the X1 TV that won't come on. Both my boxes are not working
When I called the help line I was asked to reboot and after it didn't work the grant told me to go change both the boxes
Pretty sure both my boxes would not fail at exactly the same time
Looks like a signal issue to me but the Comcast agent was unwilling to send a tech to help
Official Employee

Re: 1 PSt error

Swap locations of the dvr temporarily and see if it changes. That will point you in the right direction for additional troubleshooting. Your internet may be working but the modem is out of spec.
Official Employee

Re: 1 PSt error

Hi Gaurav1,

Are you still having the same issue? If so, please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me.

In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. I'd like to help get this taken care of. If you are not able to get past this issue on your own, we may have to send a tech.