Community Forum

New Version

New Poster

New Version

The new version is awful!

It is continually asking me to sign in. 90% of the time I cannot see my cameras and even then, I can never go to the zoom view, it says it cannot connect.

The recent mobile app upgrade is even worse.

Security is a SERIOUS matter. If I cannot remote in to turn on the alarm after I have left to protect my family while they are asleep, then I need to change to another company.

The attached screen shows the little dots for the cameras still blinking after 5 minutes of being logged in.

Roll all versions back until it is ready!

Xfinityscreen.png
New Poster

Re: New Version

Right under welcome to the new Xfinity Home you can click on "return to previous version" and it will revert back to the old way and you can get to see your cameras. It seems my cameras are working tonight, hopefully they will start working for you soon.

Official Employee

Re: New Version

Hello Kedojo,

We've recently made improvements to the cameras on the new version of the website. Please see 

this post  for more info. If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know. In the meantime, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to use the site as it performs better in either of these browsers. We are working to continually improve the user experience in Internet Explorer. 

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Thanks,

Karen