Community Forum

How do you delete more than one saved video at a time from the new home security portal

Regular Visitor

How do you delete more than one saved video at a time from the new home security portal

How do you delete more than one saved video at a time in the new xfinity home security portal?

New Poster

Re: How do you delete more than one saved video at a time from the new home security portal

I would like to know as well.  It's monotonous to delete pages of unneeded video one at a time.

Additionally, in the old portal when saved videos were in a list format there was a column that showed what triggered the camera recording.  It's important for me to know, depending on time of day, whether it was a motion sensor or door alarm that triggered the recording so I can determine whether or not I need to watch.

Official Employee

Re: How do you delete more than one saved video at a time from the new home security portal

Hi buddrose & mcsinfl - 

Thanks for reaching out.  Currently saved pictured & videos can only be deleted one at a time.  

mcsinfl - As for the second part of your post, we are looking into adding this feature.

Thanks,

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!