What's Included in an X1 Self Installation Kit - XFINITY TV Equipment
- TV Box
- Power cord
- Remote with two AA batteries
- Two coaxial cables (two lengths)
- HDMI cable (HD customers only)
What's Included in an X1 Self Installation Kit - Documentation
- Getting Started Guide: Please see instructions for identifying the equipment in your home.
- Sequencing Guide to let you know which TV Box to connect and activate before adding any other devices.
- Stickers to assist with installation sequencing.
- User Guide: English and Spanish.
- Activation Information: Please note that this process can be completed by following the prompts provided on your TV screen.
- Wireless Gateway User Guide
How To Self-Install X1
Returning Comcast Self Installation Kit Equipment
A pre-paid UPS shipping label is included for returning Comcast Self Installation Kit equipment:
- Simply place your equipment to be returned (including any power cords, remote controls or cables that came with the equipment) in the Self Installation Kit box using the bubble wrap or packaging to protect your device.
- Place the pre-paid UPS label over the original UPS shipping label.
- Drop off the package anywhere UPS shipments are accepted.
- Please remember to keep your receipt.
- You can track the progress of your equipment returning to Comcast via UPS.com with the tracking number provided on your receipt.
- Please allow two weeks for the return to fully process on your account.