Community Forum

xfinity tv app dvr manager

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

xfinity tv app dvr manager

My xfinity tv app shows my dvr is 100% full.  My actual dvr shows it being 1% full.  The app does not give me the opition to record anything.  Other than this issue the app works fine. 

Any suggestions?  I have unplugged my cable box for several hours and replugged back in.....deleted the app from my phone.  Still not working.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: xfinity tv app dvr manager

mikesbride99 wrote:

My xfinity tv app shows my dvr is 100% full.  My actual dvr shows it being 1% full.  The app does not give me the opition to record anything.  Other than this issue the app works fine. 

Any suggestions?  I have unplugged my cable box for several hours and replugged back in.....deleted the app from my phone.  Still not working.

Do you get an error message when trying to record something? If so, what does it say?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

I get no error messages when I record using the t.v. remote.

When I try to use xfinity tv ...It says dvr is 100% full with no option to record anything.  It does not show my recordings that I have recorded using my comcast remote.  

New Poster

I get no error messages when I record using the t.v. remote.

When I try to use xfinity tv ...It says dvr is 100% full with no option to record anything.  It does not show my recordings that I have recorded using my comcast remote.  
Frequent Visitor

no error messages either on tv or app.

app does not give option to record.  app says 100 percent full.  It is not..

Silver Problem Solver

when you go to dvr manager on your apple device are you going to the guide and then clicking a show?  if so you do not see a record button?  the dvr manager only shows you what is set to record it does not show you what you have recorded on your dvr.  Your only options are to set a recording or modify an existing recording thats all. 

Frequent Visitor

rog286713 wrote:

when you go to dvr manager on your apple device are you going to the guide and then clicking a show?  if so you do not see a record button?  the dvr manager only shows you what is set to record it does not show you what you have recorded on your dvr.  Your only options are to set a recording or modify an existing recording thats all. 

Exactly, when I use my apple device and go to the guide and click on a show, there is no record button.  The Dvr manager does not show my shows set to be recorded and says the my dvr is full.  My dvr is not full.  I cannot set recordings or modify existing recordings. 

Official Employee

mikesbride99 wrote:
Exactly, when I use my apple device and go to the guide and click on a show, there is no record button.  The Dvr manager does not show my shows set to be recorded and says the my dvr is full.  My dvr is not full.  I cannot set recordings or modify existing recordings. 

I sent a hit to your box. Please let up to six hours for the box and app to fully sync. After six hours, let me know if it is working correctly.

Thanks,
Joe

Frequent Visitor

Nope....it didn't work Woman Sad

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yay!!! It's finally working.
Official Employee

mikesbride99 wrote:

Nope....it didn't work Woman Sad

Our team is looking into your issue now. Someone will contact via phone within the next 72 hours. If they do not reach you, they will leave a message so please check your messages.

Thanks,
Joe

Frequent Visitor

It is working now thank you!!!