Community Forum

xfinity stream website live tv grid shows wrong date for new show episodes

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

xfinity stream website live tv grid shows wrong date for new show episodes

For the last couple of weeks I have noticed that the XFINITY Stream Website's Live TV grid shows the previous day's date for new episodes.  For example, today, Tuesday, Nov 14, 2017, the new episode of NCIS (S15 Ep8 "Voices") is listed as airing this new episode on "(11/13)".  The grid is showing the date as "Today 11/14".  The TV guide on the X1 cable box correctly shows the date as "(11/14/17)".  Only the online website has this problem.  I have checked the XFINITY Stream Website from 2 different computers, a Mac and a Dell PC, and the problem was the same.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

This problem first occured on Fri 13 Oct 2017.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: xfinity stream website live tv grid shows wrong date for new show episodes

errolj wrote:

For the last couple of weeks I have noticed that the XFINITY Stream Website's Live TV grid shows the previous day's date for new episodes.  For example, today, Tuesday, Nov 14, 2017, the new episode of NCIS (S15 Ep8 "Voices") is listed as airing this new episode on "(11/13)".  The grid is showing the date as "Today 11/14".  The TV guide on the X1 cable box correctly shows the date as "(11/14/17)".  Only the online website has this problem.  I have checked the XFINITY Stream Website from 2 different computers, a Mac and a Dell PC, and the problem was the same.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Yep same problem, but not all channels or shows have the problem. All the news shows say 11/14