Community Forum

xfinity live streaming to PC

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

xfinity live streaming to PC

When I get to the screen that has the TV guide and I click on a show that is currently being boradcast, I get a splash screen that says "add to queue".  I don't want to add it to my queue; I want to watch it real time.  What do I need to do?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: xfinity live streaming to PC

jas820 wrote:

When I get to the screen that has the TV guide and I click on a show that is currently being boradcast, I get a splash screen that says "add to queue".  I don't want to add it to my queue; I want to watch it real time.  What do I need to do?

I am sorry but there is currently no live TV available to watch on Xfinitytv.com.

Were you try to select a channel from the TV Listings grid and then have that channel appear on your TV? This is possible and I can help you if this is what you were trying to do.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Re: xfinity live streaming to PC

I have the 75mbs down and about 10+ up..  I try to stream movies to my PC or phone.. PC is hardwired, not wifi.. and it skips constantly and audio is like watching an old Itialian movie..  whats up with this?   I am a new customer of about 1 week.. and not very happy with net performance..