Community Forum

why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this problem.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this probl

I tried to send a private message, but the system redirected me back to the forum each time...

OK, I guess it worked itself out, I got your private message. 

New Poster

Re: why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this probl

I tried to send a private message, but the system redirected me back to the forum each time...

Official Employee

Njtripps, thanks for posting. I'll take a look into your audio issues on the beta channel. Please private message me with your full name and phone number associated with your account. 

New Poster

Scratch that. Now that the intermission is over it changed back to Spanish...

New Poster

Thanks. Looks like the issue may be resolved and I can watch the home team announcers for the Blackhawks...thanks for forwarding.

Highlighted
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this problem.

why is the blackhawks feed on the NHL beta channel in Spanish. No other channels have this problem. I can switch to the regular Center Ice channel and its feed is fine. Does comcast have the wrong feed in the Beta channel?