Community Forum

watching TV on my PC?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

watching TV on my PC?

How can I watch NFL Network Live TV on my PC - I can watch it on my tv and I thought my package allowed me to watch online via my PC? How?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: watching TV on my PC?

jacap11 wrote:

How can I watch NFL Network Live TV on my PC - I can watch it on my tv and I thought my package allowed me to watch online via my PC? How?

We have live ESPN streaming on XFINITY.com/tv, so you can watch ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPNU live on your computer.  You'll see the links to each stream half way down the home page:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/

Our product team is constantly working on improving the site to make the best experience possible. Your post about having more live channels available online with be taken under consideration for a future release.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

I subscribed to Digital Preferred service and I can watch all kind of channels on my TV as well as on my iPhone & iPad (with the Xfinity apps). My problem is trying to watch all these channels on my PC (from the link on comcast's website). I can only see a small subset of the channels and they are not even HD. What am I doing wrong?
New Poster

Why can't I see all my subscribed channels on the PC like I do my TV and/or mobile devices (with Xfinity apps)?
Official Employee

Are you having trouble watching live video online, or are you having a problem with the tvlistings page not showing all of your channels? If it's the later, check out http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Troubleshooting-TV-Listings-Issues-Not-Loading-Incorr...

- Dan