Community Forum

upgrade exiting tv

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

upgrade exiting tv

I have exiting tv in bed room i would like get voice command control box

Expert

Re: upgrade exiting tv

Carole25 wrote:

what service do you currently have (xfinity/X1/DTA) and what is the model number of your current set top box?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

I’ve escalated it up to a colleague to help get you a tech out to not only swap your box but also have a tech out to take a look at your signal levels.
Official Employee

Hi Carole25, I can assist in scheduling a technician for you. To get started, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Carole25, I am reporting a possible signals issues going to your house and would need to get a technician out,  please send me a private message with your account information and I can assist getting a technician scheduled for you.

Thank you