Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

streaming tv

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

streaming tv

Well it has been about a month sinceI I contacted support and provided all the info they said they needed. No solution but they gave me

CR693524422 problem number. Still have the same problem in that system gets to connecting new device and then produces a message

that the system has a problem - try later. So far no replies. Additional calls only result in the same info already supplied to be given and

when queried about problem number reply is no solution I will re-submit. So why charge large monthly fees if you can't supply the service.

OH that's right I forgot they are the only game in town. That's bad enough but the rest of the industry is just as bad. Somebody needs to

take a good look at management and make some big adjustments. The message I continue to receive is (Error xacsa.xact.DrmRequest.exists: Exception calling flash method (DrmRequest) (Error)) What's up Comcast? Anybody awake out there? Snore - Snore . Is there anyone alive out there? Am I alone?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: streaming tv

Mid May and still (Error xacsa.xact.DrmRequest.exists: Exception calling flash method (DrmRequest) (Error))

There is no hope

Administrator

@Inti,

Sorry for the delay. In order to better assist you can you please share with us what type of device you are using when you get this error (Cellular Phone, Tablet, Computer)?

We always recommend to clear your browsing history/cache/cookies and to try a different browser.

Also ensure that you your device/software meet the following requirements:

Windows PC Requirements

If you access the XFINITY Stream portal on a Windows PC, your PC must meet the following minimum requirements.

Hardware

• 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 3400, or faster processor
  • 128 MB RAM
  • Video card with 64 MB memory

Supported Operating Systems

• Windows 10 (Desktop mode)
  • Windows 8 (Desktop mode)
  • Windows 7

Supported Web Browsers

Browser Plug-Ins and Settings

• Adobe Flash Player version 15.0.0.152 or later (download Flash)
  • JavaScript enabled
  • Cookies enabled

Macintosh Computer Requirements

If you access the XFINITY Stream portal on a Macintosh computer (Mac), your Mac must meet the following minimum requirements.

Hardware

• Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz or faster processor
  • 256 MB RAM
  • Video card with 64 MB memory

Supported Operating Systems

• OS X 10.7 or later

Supported Web Browsers

Browser Plug-Ins and Settings

• Adobe Flash Player version 15.0.0.152 or newer (download Flash)
  • JavaScript enabled
  • Cookies enabled

Streaming Requirements

To stream programs on the XFINITY Stream portal:

• You must be an XFINITY TV customer (X1, non-X1, and XFINITY Stream package).
  • The program you want to access must be on a channel included in your channel lineup. For example, your channel lineup must include HBO for you to view HBO programs.
  • You must have a compatible cable modem or wireless gateway.
  • Your computer must be connected to your in-home XFINITY network or an active Internet or mobile connection for TV Everywhere programming. Using a mobile wireless network may incur data charges; check your wireless provider's rate plan for details.

Note: An XFINITY Internet subscription is required to stream live TV and certain On Demand content. In addition, paid content such as a pay per view event is not available on the portal.

Unsupported Platforms

To access XFINITY TV on a mobile device, use the XFINITY Stream app. See Getting Started with the XFINITY Stream Portal.

XFINITY Stream portal features and functions, including but not limited to video playback, aren't guaranteed to work on the following unsupported platforms:

• Apple mobile devices
  • Android TV and mobile devices
  • Windows tablets or phones
  • Linux operating system
  • Apple TV
  • Other devices

International Viewing

XFINITY TV content cannot be streamed outside of the United States. However, programs downloaded to your mobile device via the XFINITY Stream app can be viewed offline anywhere, even while you're in other countries. Learn more about download cloud-based DVR recordings and XFINITY On Demand content to your device.

Once we get specific device information we can assist further with your specific issue. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

As documented with previous contacts - Desktop computer with intel 5 processor 16 meg Internet Explorer 11 and windows 7 home prem.

Streaming worked on this computer without issue for a long time until about a week before date on this entry.

Still get the same results. Everything else works ok except I have to reset modem and TV. May ve due to construction of utility poles

in this area. Can't blame this for Streaming problem as that started long before utility work. Why is it so difficult to think the problem

may be the Comcast servers/Software? Please anyone else with this problem, add a comment!

New Poster

My streaming worked fine for 6 months, now suddenly NO channels...I have made zero changes to my computer. Fairly new/ hefty PC running Windows 10, which up until TODAY HAD ZERO ISSUES streaming. Error code 102100.43.....and I can't even get through to customer service, because even though I am logged in, it gives me an error for that when I try the "live chat" feature! We pay almost $200/month for our bundle......

New Poster

xfinityscreenshot.PNG

why would I need my phone number and zip if I am logged in, just to use chat support??? This is crazy and frusterating!

Frequent Visitor

well - 6/15/2017 worked once and then again same problem. 6/17/2017 worked and was able to view channel listing and see programs.

Don't know what changed but hope the fix continues. Still problems with e-mail and xfinity connection taking long times but once connected

response to anything other than xfinity stuff is acceptable. Could be great service if only proper management was in place and some

dedication to solving problems was in place. Tech support seems OK but can't get to anybody. Still think need to get GOV out of the way and

encourage competition is the best answer.

GOOD LUCK OTHER CUSTOMERS