Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

still no sound bluetooth.

Frequent Visitor

still no sound bluetooth.

ithink has been addresed but still doesnt work for me. On firefox i cant get any sound through bt headphones.  If i use chrome it works. i have updated flash but still doesnt work. i have windows 10 latest version of firefox. this is on my laptop streaming through website. All other sites have sound. I cleared my cookies removed and reinstalled flash player. I also have unpaired and repaired my headphones. i tried other pair of headphones with bluetooth. nothing seems to work.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: still no sound bluetooth.

stormspotter wrote:

ithink has been addresed but still doesnt work for me. On firefox i cant get any sound through bt headphones.  If i use chrome it works. i have updated flash but still doesnt work. i have windows 10 latest version of firefox. this is on my laptop streaming through website. All other sites have sound. I cleared my cookies removed and reinstalled flash player. I also have unpaired and repaired my headphones. i tried other pair of headphones with bluetooth. nothing seems to work.

If you read the other posts about this issue, it is a adobe flash problem. There is nothing comcast can do about it other than to bug adobe. Just have to wait for a fix from adobe and use chrome until then.

New Poster

Clear your cookies and history (both of these). Then restart your browser. This was recommended by an Xfinity customer service agent and it worked for me.

New Poster

Have a lenovo yoga with Windows 10 ...did all of the above and wont work with Edge or chrome???? WTH

Bronze Problem Solver

jkfull wrote:

Have a lenovo yoga with Windows 10 ...did all of the above and wont work with Edge or chrome???? WTH

Verify flash is enabled in chrome. It should work, chrome has its own internal version of flash which is not affected by the adobe bug