Community Forum

sound, music channels, language

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: sound, music channels, language

kathnda wrote:

I can't seem to get any of the music channels, half of the channels are in a different language especially local football channels and local channels when they come on for an advertizing  there is no sound. 

using the voice remote type first few numbers that spell music and you will see the music choice channel collection. You can also use the Pandora app on the X1 set top box. If you use the Xfinity Stream TV app, you can search for the same channels and if you go into settings as turn on play sound in background you can even close the app and the music continues playing. If you load the Music Choice app and log in using your Xfinity credentials you can have even more channels and many channels of video music. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

sound, music channels, language

I can't seem to get any of the music channels, half of the channels are in a different language especially local football channels and local channels when they come on for an advertizing  there is no sound.