Community Forum

rotten customer service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

rotten customer service

I have been a customer of Comcast for over a year.  During that time I have had HBO and Showtime.  I am moving tomorrow and spent over an hour on the phone with various customer service agents to set up a convenient time to reconnect my service at my new address.  It took 3 phone calls to finally get the date that I wanted for the appointment.  ("No, sorry, It's not convenient to go without phone, internet or cable for 10 days because you can't get a rep out to my house.")  Today, I tried to watch HBO online and I was told I am not a subscriber and never have been.  Wrong!  I watched it on-demand last night and I have seen countless episodes of "Big Love" via internet over the past month.  The rep acknowledged that I was having my service changed over tomorrow and as of tomorrow I will get free HBO and Showtime.  As of today, I didn't have HBO.   After going round and round explaining to him that I didn't care what his customer codes said, I did have HBO and I wanted to watch it right now I gave up dealing with him.  If he couldn't help me I wanted to be connected with someone who could help me.   I was sent to a call center in Pittsburg.  My account is in Connecticut.  This rep could barely hear me and could not pull up my account.  I asked to be transferred back to the orginal account rep.  I was on hold for another 3 minutes and then the line disconnected.  I hate Comcast.  I hate it's customer service.  What a waste of time.