Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

report a wonderful agent that helped me for 1 1/2 hours. Doloras in Georgia. She is the best agent

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

report a wonderful agent that helped me for 1 1/2 hours. Doloras in Georgia. She is the best agent

Reporting a wonderful agent who helped me for 1 1/2 hours today. Doloras from Georgia.She helped me with DVR problem....She is an example of grat customer service!

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: report a wonderful agent that helped me for 1 1/2 hours. Doloras in Georgia. She is the best ...

Hello stully111, thank you for taking the time out to recognize one of our agents. You can also recognize Doloras by clicking on this link and submitting your feedback. 

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: report a wonderful agent that helped me for 1 1/2 hours. Doloras in Georgia. She is the best ...

Hello stully111, thank you for taking the time out to recognize one of our agents. You can also recognize Doloras by clicking on this link and submitting your feedback.