Community Forum

reminders

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

reminders

My reminders often skips episodes of shows. Why is this and how can it be fixed? for example, if 2 episodes of a show air at 5pm and at 5:30pm I will often only get a reminder for the 5pm or the 5:30pm episode but not both. Tonight there was a 4-hour programming block of a series for which I have a "new and repeats" reminder set and I was reminded for the first 3 hours, 6 episodes, but not the last hour, 2 episodes. This problem is both bothersome and annoying and needs to be corrected.

Frequent Visitor

Re: reminders

This is so irritating and it's been going on for as long as I can remember... my reminders often get corrupted.... they switch from SD prefered to WEBQQMD (WTH?), they change from five minutes early to on time to 1 minute early or sometimes they just disappear altogether.  I just moved to Illinois and I had Comcast in Michigan previously and I had the exact same problem with my set setup there.... this is a platform issue