Community Forum

recurrent online tv website error messages; disrupting local outings...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

recurrent online tv website error messages; disrupting local outings...

Have been getting very frustrated due to receiving an error message 900 106000 for every television show i attempt to play on my computer on your TV online website. this has been happening and not resolved for about a week now. also FYI same error message on different browsers and networks. Also there has more than a few Comcast outings that have interrupted my work in the past 2 months & i know Comcast has been giving out refunds on a individual basis this is very frustrating and i believe you guys have the TV online problem caused via adobe and is reoccurring but this plus the outings in my area is too much not to be very frustrated with. ask for username if needed

New Poster

Re: recurrent online tv website error messages; disrupting local outings...

I've been having the same problems.  Recurrent dropping of the live feed.  Need to refresh.  Getting the error message.  Live stream "hanging".  What's up?

Regular Visitor

THANK YOU !! exact same error 900/10600 & when i called- support tech said -NO ONE else had this problem- i told her that forum others had complained- 24 hours senior tech will get back to me. i've tried  google chrome & IntExp 11 - checked adobe etc etc $89/month att is sounding better& i hated att -5:44 post - bet this is taken down WAY B4 service is back

Frequent Visitor

WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WE USED TO BE ABLE TO WATCH MOST

TV SHOWS EXCEPT THE ONES WITH THE ORANGE KEY WE HAVE TRIED EVERY

THING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM .  Smiley Sad

New Poster

Actually the message that pops up for me is "Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.
900|101000.101002.101005
Refresh"

Just happened again.

New Poster

Comcast? Are you there? Will you please respond. I know when a customer service agent frm comcast replies their admin username appears as comcastjoe... where are you comcastjoe?

Contributor

When will this be fixed??

Contributor

My TV Streaming works for exactly 15 minutes then I see the dreaded 101000.101002.101005 refresh page! Please fix this issue ASAP. 

Contributor

In Dekalb County, GA Cable Area, 

I keep seeing ERROR: 

900|101000.101002.101005

Man Mad

Instead of STREAMING VIDEO

Man Happy

PLEASE FIX - And let us know when we can watch Live Streaming on our computers again.