Community Forum

"Subscription Required" But I already subscribe...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

"Subscription Required" But I already subscribe...

I am unable to to view most of the online content.    There is an orange key and it says subscription required.  I already subscribe to the content.  Tried calling customer support and got the run around.  It's been a week of this and I am very frustrated.    My tv to go app worthlessSmiley Sad

New Poster

Re: "Subscription Required" But I already subscribe...

I have the same problem.  It may be that we have to pay for a new access account.  But they are attempting to reset th cable box. I dont think it will work.

New Poster

Turns out they merged two systems together generating new account numbers for some people.  I ended up having to call a special number to get things fixed.  877-599-1845 It is the applications department.  You cannot reach them through the regular number.  

Contributor

Come on calling YET another number isn't "SOLVED".  FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!   I am out of town and don't have time to sit on customer service to get help for a service that I pay top dollar for (and that isn't even a service exclusively through xfinity anyway, it is FREE network tv...)?  FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE!!!!! 

New Poster

Subscription required to most ALL TV to go channels. What's up with that, Comcast?