Community Forum

polaroid 43gsr4100kl

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

polaroid 43gsr4100kl

We bought this on Black Firday at Target. Tried all the codes for the X1 remote with no luck. Any ideas/suggestions to get the Xfinity remote to recognize the TV? Thanks.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: polaroid 43gsr4100kl

Have you checked the information available here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes/

mms08723 wrote:

We bought this on Black Firday at Target. Tried all the codes for the X1 remote with no luck. Any ideas/suggestions to get the Xfinity remote to recognize the TV? Thanks.

New Poster

Yes I checked and all the choices did not work. Thanks for the response.

Gold Problem Solver

Did you notice the instructions about a manual code search process? If you tried every single code listed the manual code search process is your only hope.

The problem is Polaroid is an "off brand" and there is no way to know who actually builds their TV sets.

mms08723 wrote:

Yes I checked and all the choices did not work. Thanks for the response.

Frequent Visitor

I don't know if this helps or not: From Google: Starlight to Manufacture and Market LCD TVs Under the Polaroid Brand
New Poster

Thank you. I tried but no luck.

New Poster

I have the 32” Polaroid from Target. The code that works is 11498. Hope this helps