Community Forum

online channel lineup incorrect

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

online channel lineup incorrect

Time zone is correct. Service is correct. List of programs is not and therefore cannot use online DVR manager.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: online channel lineup incorrect

put in the right zip code. 

New Poster

Re: online channel lineup incorrect

Tried that several times. :-)

 

New Poster

Re: online channel lineup incorrect

Sorry. Should have indicated in the initial message that I had already done that (the obvious).

 

Official Employee

Re: online channel lineup incorrect


rickjlane wrote:

Sorry. Should have indicated in the initial message that I had already done that (the obvious).

 


What is your:

 

Zip Code

Service Area

Time Zone

A list of channels/programs that are incorrect

 

Once I gather all this information, I will further assist you.

 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Re: online channel lineup incorrect

Zip code is also correct. Seems to be a problem on the Comcast end, not mine, but open to trying anything. So far no helpful suggestions.

 

New Poster

Re: online channel lineup incorrect

30043

Gwinnett County, Lawrenceville, GA

Eastern

I receive a lot of channels in the 430s and can program these from the DVR, but they do not show up on my online list. On the other hand, the online list has a lot of channels in the 800s that show the same programs as my channels in the 400s, but if I try to use the DVR manager to schedule these, they show up on my DVR as music channels.

Official Employee

Re: online channel lineup incorrect


rickjlane wrote:

30043

Gwinnett County, Lawrenceville, GA

Eastern

I receive a lot of channels in the 430s and can program these from the DVR, but they do not show up on my online list. On the other hand, the online list has a lot of channels in the 800s that show the same programs as my channels in the 400s, but if I try to use the DVR manager to schedule these, they show up on my DVR as music channels.


Let me know these are the correct channels on the guide on your TV screen:

 

431- ABC HD

432- NBC HD

433- CBS HD

434- Fox HD

435- myTV HD

436- CW HD

 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Re: online channel lineup incorrect

Yes. These show up on my TV screen guide but not on my DVR manager online.

Official Employee

Re: online channel lineup incorrect


rickjlane wrote:

Yes. These show up on my TV screen guide but not on my DVR manager online.


Please manually change your service area to Comcast Winder Digital. The Comcast recommended lineup and the other service areas do not match up with your TV Listings.

 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Re: online channel lineup incorrect

On 7-27-14 for NPT: the afternoon info on the guide did not match with what was actually being shown. A twofold problem. Someone decided to show Word on Words all afternoon and did not change the guide. Antiques Roadshow did not air. Sad for me. Technician is coming to my house tomorrow but that will not address the sudden change in programming and no announcement of the change on the screen. I have had ongoing problems with this and channel 1008 or NPT.