Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

missing episodes of abc shows

Regular Contributor

missing episodes of abc shows

Hi, I noticed that for some reason episodes of numerous abc shows (non-hd) are now missing and I have no clue why. The shows with missing episodes are the good doctor (9/25, 10/2, 10/9), kevin (probably) saves the world (10/3 and 10/10), designated survivor (9/27, 10/4, 10/11), grey's anatomy (9/28 parts 1 and 2, and 10/5), how to get away with murder (9/28 and 10/5), scandal (10/5), marvel's inhumans (10/6), once upon a time (10/6), and ten days in the valley (10/1 and 10/8) Can you please fix these and put the episodes back up? Thanks!!!
Problem Solver

Re: missing episodes of abc shows

I have noticed that many ABC programs have much shorter availability dates than what Xfinity customers are used to.  Is this a change in policy/contract?  Is this what we should expect going forward?

Tags (1)
Regular Contributor

I don't think I noticed that but I have seen most of the shows I listed seem to be back up though some could still be missing.
Admin1

Hi garryreeves & Bulkington -- I reviewed the ABC assets. All episodes listed are showing available. Are you able to view all of these episodes now?

New Poster

My son and I have been watching this for the last few weeks, an episode or two as often as we both can, and we just finished episode seven. When my son went to watch episode eight, it wasn't there. We have checked on the mobile app as well as on the x-1 platform, but we can't find it. Episode 9 is available however. Just so you know how annoying this is.
IMG_1658.PNG