Community Forum

mail icon missing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: mail icon missing

10 year old thread closed, feel free to start your own thread on the proper board.

Regular Visitor

Uh, that's what is missing. From all browsers, multiple people have this issue. What's the fix?

Expert

Mister88 wrote:
Yes, why is the mail icon missing from the home page?  It's a hassle to go to "my account" from the home page then sign in, then the "mail icon" appears.  It's much more convenient on the home page.

Why do you have to go to My Account to sign in?  There's a Sign In icon at the top of the homepage.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Yes, why is the mail icon missing from the home page?  It's a hassle to go to "my account" from the home page then sign in, then the "mail icon" appears.  It's much more convenient on the home page.

Expert

georgiajohn wrote:
lately, when i sign on to comcast, my mail icon in the top right of the screen is  missing. if i go anywhere else on the site, such as here at the forums, it reappears.... any ideas?

Read this entire thread.  [clickable link]

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

mail icon missing

lately, when i sign on to comcast, my mail icon in the top right of the screen is  missing. if i go anywhere else on the site, such as here at the forums, it reappears.... any ideas?