Community Forum

light doesn't turn on anymore on small box. Does it need replacement and how do I get it?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

light doesn't turn on anymore on small box. Does it need replacement and how do I get it?

My small box for bedroom TV no longer lights up.  I get a message "no time information" and "no signal".  I feel maybe I need a new box.  If so, how do I get them?

Official Employee

Re: light doesn't turn on anymore on small box. Does it need replacement and how do I get it?

On the top of the box is a power button, try pressing that. If that doesn't work you can swap it out at your local service center.

New Poster

Re: light doesn't turn on anymore on small box. Does it need replacement and how do I get it?

My small box had no button.  It turns on and off simply by plugging it in.  The green light did not work.  Comcast repairman exchanged the box and the new one lit up right away.  It also provided the signal that I needed.  Thank you for the repair.