Community Forum

keep receiving error code 4107

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

keep receiving error code 4107

Hi there,

I tried watching the new episode of 'Suits' and I keep getting a message saying it cannot play, returns error code 4107.  Hum...does it have anything to do with the recent flash player upgrade?

Also there have been a lot of errors with loading commercials.  Long delays or even script errors.

I am using the lasted version of Explorer and I use Windows 7.

Note:  I have far less problems when using Firefox, especially when playing video games that use flash player.

Hope this helps

Official Employee

Re: keep receiving error code 4107

When you say "I have far less problems when using Firefox" does this mean that videos at least sometimes work in Firefox?

Also, please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and tell me what Flash version you are using.

Thanks,

Joe

Regular Visitor

Re: keep receiving error code 4107

Hi, Whenever I try to watch a tv show on the xfinity on demand on my computer, it just endlessly loads. I did get error code 4107 once but the other times it just sat their at the loading screen I've tried both firefox and IE, cleared cookies, preferences, updated flash player, microsoft silverlight reinstall and drm stuff, and everything I could think of. I have no idea what's causing this.