Community Forum

issues with X1 DVR

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

issues with X1 DVR

I have been having issues with my DVR locking up. I switched from Direct TV to Xfinity and since the 1st week I have had to reset my box at least a couple times a week I have had xfinity come out already and replace the DVR  and it is still happening. The issue is when I go from TV to a recorded showthe video freezes but the audio still continues.I can pull up the menus and I can switch inputs to my Apple TV and it works fine I even switched the DVR to a different input and I still have the issue. The only way I can get the picture unfrozen is to reset the DVR. like I stated this happens a few times a week. I never had this issue with Direct TV for the two years I had their service. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: issues with X1 DVR

kwmcm sounds like you may be having issues outside of your box itself. Let's take a look. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Frequent Visitor

how do I send a private message?

Expert

@ComcastKenF wrote:

kwmcm sounds like you may be having issues outside of your box itself. Let's take a look. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

hit the login link upper right hand of the browser page. once logged in go to @ComcastKen's post and click on his red-letter name (red is official employee). select send a personal message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

how do I send a private message?

kwmc, got your message, thanks.