Community Forum

imposters no longer available on demand

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert
Moved:

Re: imposters no longer available on demand

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language ]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

Official Employee

I totally understand where you are coming from akoranda, but as @Again stated in the post above yours we cannot "Strong arm" Bravo into allowing this content to be viewed free on demand. They are the owners of that content, and with any show or movie only the networks have the ability to post or take down content on demand. If you would like to see this added back to your channel lineup at no additional cost please reach out to Bravo and make this request. 

New Poster

Thanks, but $2.99 an episode doesn't seem like a nominal fee to me!   Imposters isn't back on On Demand, it's on Amazon now, and not on Prime, so that's what each episode costs.   Another one I discovered with a similar problem is Good Behavior.  It is still On Demand, but at $2.99 for any unwatched episodes!   All my watched episodes show as free to rewatch...  what a racket!   How is On Demand charging to let me see the episodes?   That's supposed to be included with subscription, right?

Expert

bugsbarry wrote:

With no warning imposters tv show is no longer available on demand?! why?

Most likely because Bravo pulled them.  Many networks do this.  Usually, just before the next season starts, the network will release the previous season back to On Demand a show at a time so viewers can refresh themselves on the previous season.  Sometimes they will release the entire previous season on cable for binge watching just before the new season starts and then they will also release all episodes of the previous season to On Demand.  However, some networks will charge a nominal fee to watch the previous seasons' shows; Comcast passes that fee along to the customer.  Depending on the network customers can sometimes watch full episodes for free on the network's website.

So, there is nothing Comcast can do to "strong arm" Bravo into bringing the show back to On Demand.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Having same problem... entire season is gone!  The entire season 1 of Imposters On Demand from Bravo has disappeared in the last few days.  The final couple of episodes only aired within the last month!  Why would this have been removed at this point in time??  Comcast needs to get  BRAVO to put these back please.   Season 2 is not even close to starting!!   Also I noticed that people previously had problems getting to certain episodes of this particular series.  

New Poster

imposters no longer available on demand

With no warning imposters tv show is no longer available on demand?! why?