Community Forum

current episodes not available on demand

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Admin1
Moved:

Current one-hour episodes available on demand only play for 45-minutes

Contributor

Re: current episodes not available on demand

I posted about this in another post... I can watch everything except CBS shows. I was on the phone with the customer reps for an hour the other night and they couldn't figure it out. Near the end of the hour, I was so tired that I wearily said "Never mind. I can't keep spending time on this."

They gave me a case number so I'll try it again today. I'll report back if there is a solution. 

New Poster

Wow...just wow. I am on a chat with a representative right now. They absolutely have no clue. They basically told me I could watch them online but it would use up my data. So basically I would get charged more in the long run.

New Poster

Same here in West Palm Beach Florida, tried to chat about it but comcast was clueless about it.

New Poster

Same here in TN.
New Poster

Same problem in Denver, Colorado. The current season was available up until an hour ago - I went to start the next episode and it had disappeared. Empire, Scream Queens, American Horror, etc. All episodes from current season are gone, previous seasons are available to purchase.  What is going on? If this is a change to our service, why were we not informed ahead of time? This greatly diminishes my customer satisfaction and the overall value of the service proivded. 

New Poster

Greetings,

I am having the same issue here in Washington state. All of the shows were there on yesterday and now even the current seasons are gone.

I would love to know what os going on. If this is a new restriction from Comcast, I can tell you it significantly reduces the the overall value of the product.

New Poster

current episodes not available on demand

Why is it that all of the sudden, most of the shows I watch on demand are no longer available for the current episode? It is not just a few shows, it is all of them.
Big Bang Theory, The Flash, The Blacklist, Supernatural, The Middle, The Goldberg's, Bones, Haven, Bob's Burgers,Arrow, Castle.
They were there a couple days ago, but now, only past seasons.