Community Forum

continuous ads

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

continuous ads

Most of the time, when i try to watch a video online, some of it will play, and then it will get stuck on the adsAds will play continuously - program never comes back onWhen working properly, during ads it will say "video will resume in X seconds."  When it gets stuck, during ads it says "video will resume shortly" but it never resumesThis has happened on dozens of shows, most recently The Mentalist and Perception.

I am paying too much money to comcast to have these kinds of issuesPlease assist me in resolving this problem immediately.

Tags (1)
Contributor

Re: continuous ads

Happens to me as well.  Seems to happen with tnt and amc content.  Not a problem if you go to the website of tnt or amc.  Its called poor player option here.  Comcast chose the wrong technolgy. My suggestion is go to the orginal broadcast site.  No other problems at any of the other places to view video.  Hulu has no problems and all the networks that stream here have no problems.  Its comcast.

New Poster

Re: continuous ads

Thanks for the response!