Community Forum

connecting to pandora

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

connecting to pandora

My TV tells me to use pandora on my TV, connect to your pandora account to your xfinity tv account by going to xfinity.com/x1. Just enter your comcast.net email address & password to sign & get started. WELL that is not enough info for me. I don't see anywhere that says "connect to pandora here" & I'm getting frustrated. Can someone give me SUPER EASY to follow instructions on linking my pandora account to X1??

New Poster

Re: connecting to pandora

I'm with you. Don't have a clue. I followed the same directions and nothing happening. Somebody help us? !
New Poster

I'm online chatting with someone from Comcast right now. And I got it linked up. However, I still don't know how to get to the screen from the basic Comcast screen when we log in. However, I'm working on it so I will update you so you can be connected as well. It's definately not very user friendly.

New Poster

I can't figure it. Help?
New Poster

http://www.comcast.com/x1

Go to that website & log in. Then click on TV App settings. From there you will see Twitter, Facebook, etc. Keep scrolling down until you see Pandora.THAT is where you can link your account. Evidently the website the TV screen gives out is wrong & there is no way to access it from that site. You have to use the site I pasted into this reply. I hope this helps you.

Regular Contributor

For future reference, you can visit www.xfinity.com/xtv and select customize your experience.  

New Poster

MyAccount

MyServices

Manage xfinityTV

customize your experience

x1 - Learn more about x1

TV app setting

! wow !

New Poster

When on the xfinity website it shows apps not available when trying to link Pandora account -- this really sucks.

I shouldn't have try and figure this out -- it should automatically link to a sign in screen from the TV

New Poster

I've done the steps in setting up and linking my pandora account. On the TV, I'm signing in using the first four letters of password but it then just clocks on me. Can't connect. The X1 site shows me connected to Pandora. Also, on the X1 site, I specified no PIN required, but on the TV it's asking for one.
New Poster

Frustrated with you!!!

this is frustrating. i have logged in online now I have went to my television found the app and its giving me "connet to pandora online" message. ive already done that and can still see myself logged in online but of course its not connecting to television.  why cant things with comcast ever be what it say it is. greatly appreciate some help when someone is available

New Poster

The link given to set up apps on tv is: http://xfinity.com/profile

This is 404.

I want to listen to Pandora on my TV.. without having to switch system over to my amazon firestick!

Official Employee

New Poster

I've done all of the above and no luck. The apps do not show up as an option....

Anyone have any advice???

Gold Problem Solver

cmsowens wrote:

I've done all of the above and no luck. The apps do not show up as an option....

Anyone have any advice???

There is currently a problem within Comcast.  Comcast is aware and the engineering team s working on repairing this issue.  There are many threads about this in the dedicated X1 Forum.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/bd-p/X1

-=Ray=-

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Gold Problem Solver
Moved: