Community Forum

commercials

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

commercials

I tried to watch a half hour sitcom from my queue and it took perhaps 45 min or more.  I never finished the show.  The commercials went on so long that I muted the sound and read a book while glancing up now and again to see if the commercials were still going on.  I am flabbergasted.  Really?  This is a service?  What an obnoxious waste of my time.

Regular Visitor

number of ads

The commercials during an episode of Big Bang were far longer than the actual show.  I will never try to watch anything online with comcast again.  I don't care to spend 20 min. at a time being forced to watch commercials.  Then, there is an error message and you have to restart, and then get subjected to the same unbelievably long group of commercials again.  I understand the need for ads, but this service is actually unusable due to the disproportionate number of commercials.  If it can't be done better than this, give it up.  I won't use it again.

New Poster

Re: number of ads

And we pay money for this!