Community Forum

commercial volume

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

commercial volume

when watching xfinity tv from the internet, is there are way to levelset the volume of the commercials. Right now there are many that double the volume of what the show is.

New Poster

Re: commercial volume

I have the same issue. Doesn't matter if I'm watching On Demand on my tv with the cable box or on a computer. The volume gets so much higher that I can hear my speakers rattle even though I have volume on the TV set from 6-10(the volume goes from 0-100).  HULU doesn't screw up my volume when the comercials come on and they are much cheaper. Thinking about cancelling since I would make my money back pretty quickly even with the ETF's.

Problem Solver

Re: commercial volume

Hi Rellikspy,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experiencing. Comcast does not control the sound volume or what is being broadcast on the network. The network you are watching is responsible for the programming and the way is being broadcast.  

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon