Community Forum

code for JVC TH-M327B Soundbar

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

code for JVC TH-M327B Soundbar

I have not been able to get my Xfinity XR11 remote to pair with JVC TH-M327B Soundbar. Does anyone know the correct code?

Official Employee

Re: code for JVC TH-M327B Soundbar

@rbell1950 wrote:

I have not been able to get my Xfinity XR11 remote to pair with JVC TH-M327B Soundbar. Does anyone know the correct code?

Not every soundbar is compatible. What processes have you tried?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Thanks for responding. I have tried to follow the procedure as outlined on the Xfinity website: Setup until I get a green light then input a code and wait for 2 green flashes. I have tried 8 (I think) code sequences and each time I have gotten the green flashes but the sound bar does not respond. Hoping someone knows the code for this particular device.

Official Employee

@rbell1950 wrote:

Thanks for responding. I have tried to follow the procedure as outlined on the Xfinity website: Setup until I get a green light then input a code and wait for 2 green flashes. I have tried 8 (I think) code sequences and each time I have gotten the green flashes but the sound bar does not respond. Hoping someone knows the code for this particular device.

Try the same thing but press 992 and channel up until the soundbar powers off and press and hold setup to lock it in. If it doesn't work after that, it just may not be compatible

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Thanks for trying.