Community Forum

can i use a profile picture

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

can i use a profile picture

Silly one, I am a customizer....  can we use a profile picture to show by our names?   I just have a generic unidentifiable blue icon....Thanks!

Problem Solver

Re: can i use a profile picture

Go to your profile page, click "View images for (your username)".  Then click "Add Images" button to upload an image to your profile.  After uploading, go back to your profile page and click "Edit profile", then click "Avatars" tab.  Choose the "From Uploaded Images" link, and find the image you want to use as your avatar.  You might have to upload an image that will look good when scaled for the avatar icon space.

SheeranGirl wrote:

Silly one, I am a customizer....  can we use a profile picture to show by our names?   I just have a generic unidentifiable blue icon....Thanks!

Contributor

Thanks!  I will follow those steps!  It was nice of ComcastAndrew to take my pic attachment and put it up as an avatar for me!  All these settings when you have not slept are blurry and new to me, altho I am a computer person.  Appreciate it!!!!!!    I shall see what happens!     X

Contributor

However I have no Avatar tab anywhere I can see.....

Contributor

Thanks again!   I found that since no tab for avatar, I just go to the picture section, select pic, options, used "use as avatar".   This newb thanks u!

Contributor

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

wow - easier to set up the X1 box than to set a profile image in the forum.    sigh.

Frequent Visitor

Me too - same profile pic. Hope you get a solution.
Gold Problem Solver

Year Old Topic being Closed;