Community Forum

auto-hide for the screen maximize feature/control bar, during OnDemand movies "shows" and "hides" randomly during playback.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

auto-hide for the screen maximize feature/control bar, during OnDemand movies "shows" and "hides" randomly during playback.

The auto-hide for the screen maximize feature/control bar, during OnDemand movies "shows" and "hides" randomly during playback. While the screen is maximized, the control bar is obviously hidden.  But in this case, about every ten minutes or so during playback, it shows itself and then hides again after a couple of seconds. It also did this during commercials.  Once it even did the show-hide thing several times, one imediately following the last. I went to the settings "gear" and saw an auto-hide setting that gave you the option of 3 seconds, 10 and 15 seconds respectively, but I'm not sure what it meant. Since there was no option to turn it off or keep it from calling/activating the show-hide function, it was of no help in solving my issue.

Regular Visitor

Re: auto-hide for the screen maximize feature/control bar, during OnDemand movies "shows"

I have the same issue that started at the end of September when the website changed.

In my case the menu pops up every 6 seconds after it hides. Super annoying. I think it's some kind of bug in the code.

New Poster

Re: auto-hide for the screen maximize feature/control bar, during OnDemand movies "shows"

I have the same annoying problem.  It also started for me with the new web site update.  Happens to me in both IE and Google chrome browsers.  I put a support ticket in on it with comcast, but have heard nothing back and the issue still happens.

Zim