Community Forum

You have reached the maximum of 3 allowed video streams for your household. Not True.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: You have reached the maximum of 3 allowed video streams for your household. Not T

Why is theri no answer to this thread....I have the same issue....watching HBO series and got the message
You have reached the maximum of 3 allowed video streams for your household... . I am only streaming on one computer...this is some kind of error that has no solution from 2011?

Frequent Visitor

Re: You have reached the maximum of 3 allowed video streams for your household. Not T

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is having this issue. (I got the message for the first time today.)

I do stream on several different devices (my iPad and my computer) but never at the same time. 

I was only trying to watch on my computer when I got the error message.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, I did and so have many many others that are having the same problem.   I have and only ever had one device.  Do a google search for the problem.   This occurs in all browsers. 

New Poster

Same problem. Please fix it!

Frequent Visitor

When I restart my computer, I can stream shows again.   I never know when the problem will show up again, but whatever it is checking  is in some temporary file.  Please find it and fix it.

Frequent Visitor

I hsave this same problem and when I go to the Devices page, there are no downloading devices.   Probably because I only have one computer.    So, what is the real problem?

Official Employee

aurthurkillion wrote:

I recieve this message: "You have reached the maximum of 3 allowed video streams for your household" whn trying to watch videos on line now. This occured after having to refresh page multiple times because the video failed to start properly.

I am only streaming from one device!

Have you tried going to https://device.comcast.net/devices and seeing if any other devices appear Streaming?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

New Poster

You have reached the maximum of 3 allowed video streams for your household. Not True.

I recieve this message: "You have reached the maximum of 3 allowed video streams for your household" whn trying to watch videos on line now. This occured after having to refresh page multiple times because the video failed to start properly.

I am only streaming from one device!