Community Forum

Xfinty TV Go App

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinty TV Go App

Question im having issues playin Xfinity  tv go app on my IPhone via airplay. It has always worked movies live tv shows ext. Now tho im getting a Comcast play back error 100000.101000 will be sent to Comcast to fix try back later message.the show plays for a few seconds the restarts like trying to load buffer then errors out.  Ive deleted the app reinstalled it, updated IOS to 8.1.2 on IPhone Apple Tv IOS updated. reset modem router. all other wifi works great all apps in Apple tv work all other streaming from Apple IPhone via air play work. PS4 any ideas 

New Poster

Re: Xfinty TV Go App

Please keep me on the distribution list on this.  I am having the same problem with an ipad air.  My problem also started in the last few week.

New Poster

I'm experiencing the same thing. I've notice it started fore this week. I've done everything other than restore my iPad because all other apps work except for xfinity tv go.
New Poster

I'm sooooooo tired of this!!!! What do to fix this?!????!!!???
Official Employee

josegrajeda wrote:

Question im having issues playin Xfinity  tv go app on my IPhone via airplay. It has always worked movies live tv shows ext. Now tho im getting a Comcast play back error 100000.101000 will be sent to Comcast to fix try back later message.the show plays for a few seconds the restarts like trying to load buffer then errors out.  Ive deleted the app reinstalled it, updated IOS to 8.1.2 on IPhone Apple Tv IOS updated. reset modem router. all other wifi works great all apps in Apple tv work all other streaming from Apple IPhone via air play work. PS4 any ideas 

The TV Go app is not supported over AirPlay.   Please try again when not connected to Apple TV.  

There was a configuraton issue were it was allowed but  that has been fixed. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

"There was a configuration error were it was allowed but that has been fixed."

Comcast, you have a very bizarre concept on the use of the term "fixed". You are admitting it used to work, it doesn't now and you call that FIXED?
New Poster

Hello comcast

It's bizarre to see I am getting this error now on my iPhone, how is this going to be fixed ? Now I can't watch channels on my iPhone I am annoyed.

ComcastChad wrote:

josegrajeda wrote:

The TV Go app is not supported over AirPlay.   Please try again when not connected to Apple TV.  

ComcastChad wrote:

josegrajeda wrote:

New Poster

I'm not trying to play over Airplay - just my iPad.  

I'm getting this same error.  It worked just a couple weeks ago on a trip, but now the downloaed movies that I have on my iPad won't play than they are giving this same error.

Regular Visitor

Same problem. Have a couple of movies that I downloaded for offline viewing. Everything was working last week but today I get the 100000.101000 error.  Is this temporary or is xfinity go broken for good?

New Poster

I have a couple of movies that I downloaded for offline viewing. Everything was working but today I get the 100000.101000 error. Is this being fixed?
Regular Visitor

Wanted to provide an update.  It looks like maybe the movie is "going stale".  New movies don't seem to be affected by this issue, so just for kicks I deleted the movies on my iPad that were getting this error, and downloaded them again.  The new/re-downloaded movies played as expected.  So, the issue is annoying, but it's not a showstopper.  just delete and re-download the movie.