Community Forum

XfinityTV app won't load past login screen

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

XfinityTV app won't load past login screen

Roughly 3 months ago, the iPad app stopped working (I've been using the web based controls and my iPhone app). The app loads to the user/pass page and after entering both, it just reloads the user/pass page. There is no reference/ indication of any error at all, just the user/pass page sliding up from the bottom as a reload... Here is what I have done: - Used proper info (changed pass to make sure) - Cleared cashe/history/cookies in Safari - Cleared application data in XfinityTV app settings (through settings app) - Turned off "Stay Logged In" in XfinityTV app settings (through settings app) - Uninstalled/reinstalled XfinityTV app (with a complete reboot/10 second hard reboot in between) - And obviously, updated to the latest version (both original update and as a complete new install) Any thoughts?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: XfinityTV app won't load past login screen

click the tv tab top of this page, then select on your tv, on the bottom right of the screen is a little wheel, click that and then you will see manage devices.  You can only have 3 devices assigned.  try to delete all of them.  then try again to login.