Community Forum

Xfinity won't work on MacBook--

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity won't work on MacBook--

It keeps saying Sliverlight must be installed, but I have installed it three times and restarted the browser and my computer and it still says the same thing. Very annoying.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity won't work on MacBook--

Hello,

Why searching the web I found this you can give this a try:.

You will need to install those to watch any online videos.

For silverlight.go  HERE

For  Adobe Flash go  HERE

Problem Solver

Official Employee

rickandlara wrote:

It keeps saying Sliverlight must be installed, but I have installed it three times and restarted the browser and my computer and it still says the same thing. Very annoying.

Completely uninstall Silverlight from your computer and then download and install Silverlight from here.

Follow all the on-screen instructions and then try watching the video again. Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

rickandlara wrote:

rickandlara wrote: