Community Forum

Xfinity tv app for computer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity tv app for computer

How do i re-download the xfinity tv short-cut for my laptop? when my internet was initially setup i had the xfinity tv short cut on my laptop. i have a new laptop now so how can i get that back?

Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity tv app for computer

New Poster

i dont think so. i have the essential program thru comcast because my kids get free lunch and when the tech set everything up and downloaded whatever he needed i didnt see what he was doing and my other laptop got juice spilled on it so it fried the motherboard. my kids accidently dropped their cup. and i know i had the xfinity tv shortcut so when i clicked on it it was just like if you typed in xfinity.com so that way i could watch only a select few tv shows or movies on there.

Problem Solver

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/ondemand       <  that ?             if not i'll will defer to expert poster here .

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/full_episodes

Silver Problem Solver

You don't download a shortcut, you create it on your computer. I am a Mac person, so I am not sure how it is done on Windows, but its really easy. I am sure someone will chime in soon.

New Poster

the links are showing me what i want to see but HOW DO I RE-DOWNLOAD THE XFINITY-TV SO ITS ON THE DESKTOP AS A SHORTCUT

New Poster

when the tech set everything up he downloaded something like it gives you the links to download for your android phone.

New Poster

sorry typing to fast and hit  the CAPS button

Problem Solver

Try right clicking on link and see if it gives you option to save to desktop .        ( also mac user here ) on macintosh i can hold mouse down on link and drag to desktop

Link to how to create shortcut for url    http://forums.cnet.com/7723-6122_102-292055/regarding-creating-a-new-ie-webpage-shortcut-for-desktop...

Silver Problem Solver

Or highlight the link and drag it to the desktop.

Silver Problem Solver

on the page you are on that you want to save just go up to file and do save as and choose desktop. 

New Poster

New Poster

Hi comcast,  I would like you to explain to me how I could change my user name and password.  I can't seem to find it myself.  I bought myself a new hp laptop and need to sign on using a new name and password please?  Thank you very much.  I just want to sign into xfinity/comcast.     Thank you very much!