Community Forum

Xfinity is stuck

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity is stuck

Hello, 

Xfinity is stuck on my browser. I log into my account and click on TV from the drop down. Then is just stays on the page "Now Connecting to your entertainment experience". Nothing else. I am in Google Chrome. I tried on my Boyfriend's lab top and was able to view. I am now on my work network and the same thing is happening. 

Any thoughts? 

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity is stuck

adavila6776 wrote:

Hello, 

Xfinity is stuck on my browser. I log into my account and click on TV from the drop down. Then is just stays on the page "Now Connecting to your entertainment experience". Nothing else. I am in Google Chrome. I tried on my Boyfriend's lab top and was able to view. I am now on my work network and the same thing is happening. 

Any thoughts? 

Are you still experiencing the issue?

New Poster

Yes. Xfinity told me it wanted to install an update. I clicked "Yes" and since then I cannot get to Xfinity stream.

Official Employee

Greggars1 wrote:

Yes. Xfinity told me it wanted to install an update. I clicked "Yes" and since then I cannot get to Xfinity stream.

Sorry. What do you experience when attempting to access the Stream website?

New Poster

I am experiencing the same thing after clicking on the Update Available icon. The three dots and "Now connecting to your internet experience". I've tried reopening the site and get the same thing, even when I change browsers with Chrome and Windows Edge