Community Forum

Xfinity X1 platform photograph

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity X1 platform photograph

is there a picture of a Xfinity X1 main platform box (the back of it) with a power cord with splitter on it??

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity X1 platform photograph

@abbclb wrote:

is there a picture of a Xfinity X1 main platform box (the back of it) with a power cord with splitter on it??

No there's no splitter for the power cord. Why do you ask?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

comcastAndrew,

Our x1 has a 2nd cord plugged in...splitter on end (one side says in and the other says TV)  I believe a coaxial was attached to it.

got a new TV and hookup has failed....today from 4-6 pm  Comcast is supposed to come.  Thank you.

Official Employee

Sounds like a splitter used with an amplifier for remote power. Is there an amplifier?
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

no amplifier. 

Official Employee

Can you post a picture of what you’re describing?

New Poster

Hi again Andrew!

low & behold !!  the splitter WAS an amplifier  (I did not know)..   all is fixed now.  Thank you!

Official Employee

You're welcome!